Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is postage? FREE to the UK.
- What size are the art prints? 29.7CM x 21cm. Fits standard A4 frame. All our art prints are designed to fit any standard A4 high street bought frame, so you can have something fab on your wall at a great price.
- How long does delivery take? We despatch all items using Royal Mail 1st class delivery within 1-2 days of you placing your order. Therefore your print should be with you in no more than 4 working days.
- How will my art print be packaged? All prints come unframed, packaged in a sealed protective wallet, within a reinforced flat cardboard rigid envelope, with a 'do not bend me' sticker to ensure your print reaches you in the best condition.
- What paper do you use? We use ultra smooth high quality fine art paper, specially formulated to make sure your artwork will not fade and gives deep, rich colours.
- What ink do you use? We use museum quality inks for a vibrant finish.
- What weight is the fine art paper? 300gsm.
- How are your art prints produced? We are careful to make sure we don't impact the environment too much. Everything is printed in house in our little studio, printed one at a time and not mass produced.
Not found the answer to your question? Get in touch HERE.
Printable Paper Goods
What is all this 'Printable' malarky?
- We've designed a range of products that are ready to print PDF files that can be downloaded straight to your computer.
- Once downloaded the files are instantly accessible and can be printed at home.
- You can also use an online print service or your local print shop.
Instructions for home printing
Our printables have been designed with home printing in mind. So it should be convenient and easy to print at home, saving you the expensive trip to the printers.
- Choose plain A4 card that is not too thick for your printer (white coloured is best).
- Ensure your printer has good ink levels and load up the card.
- Open up your PDF on your computer and hit 'print' - ensuring it is set to print to the 'exact size'.
- Once printed, if required, trim your printed out printable using a guillotine or x-acto knife and ruler. You can also use scissors.
- NOTE: colours and quality will vary depending upon your printer, card and ink.
By downloading Paper Joy Designs you agree to the following:
All artwork is for personal use and non-commercial use only. Please do not re-distribute, share, transfer or resell in any way.
Print as many copies of the downloaded printable as you would like as long as this is for personal use.
You may not:
Sell on or redistribute any of our PDF files, either digitally or printed out.
Modify Paper Joy Designs you download or use any part to create a new design.
Copyright still remains with Paper Joy Designs. Feel free to feature our designs as long as you give a credit to Paper Joy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. That's all the boring stuff over with!